|Look at Lucy making faces in the background|
Today I (in no certain order):
- Paid my taxes
- Went to the grocery
- Ordered Lucy's pictures
- Worked on the school fundraiser
- Helped design race banners
- Picked up Ella early from school with a tummy ache
- Was very sad because my hubby now has "the bug" and I have watched him grow increasingly more uncomfortable as the day has gone on
- Took Lu to PT and tutoring
- Hung 2 pictures
- Loaded/Unloaded dishwasher twice
- Did 2 loads of laundry
- Cooked dinner
- Put Jack's fall clothes away
- Helped Lucy write sentences and read book 2 of her learner
- Spotted Ella in her back walk-overs
- Watched my 19 month old join us in our dinner prayer. It was the most precious sight and I only wish I could have snapped a picture!
Ok, so totally boring post I know. But sometimes when I feel as if I haven't done anything but chase my tail all day its nice to actually put on paper what I did accomplish. I know that if I did nothing on that list but love my children and husband I could call my day a success. However, it does my pride good to see that I am actually productive during the day. Even if it is in 5 minute increments.
In other news....last Friday I spent the day in Memphis. And for the first time in a long time I was not at a doctor with a child. I had a quick check up myself, but then had a wonderful lunch with two ladies from LeBonheur Children's Hospital. We had a wonderful meeting about how to spend the money that is being raised at the Go Lucy Go 5k. Last year's money was spent to purchase brand new refrigerators for each patient room and the remaining proceeds will be combined with this year's proceeds to pay for educational materials, more in room amenities and care packages for families when they are admitted to the 7th floor.
If you haven't signed up for the race, what are you waiting for??? Go HERE to register.
In even more news.....
Look at our school presenting St. Jude with a check for $20,070.00!! I am so proud of these kids. 140 kids did this! Thank you again for your support.